Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

So Tell Me About Yourself

I saw this on one of the blogs I follow and I just fell in love with the idea of learning more about you guys, readers! 


All-time favorite movie(s): The Notebook
Blog(s) rocking your world lately: Design Darling and Cupcakes and Cashmere
Favorite nail color: Van D'go
Now playing while you work: The Great Gatsby soundtrack and America's top 40
The last thing you bought: My new Michael Kors purse (I'm beyond obsessed!!)
What you have planned for summer: Work...unfortunately this time of the year is the busiest working at a hotel. Good thing I live 5 minutes from a beach year round :)

Now just copy and paste below and leave your comments! 

All-time favorite movie(s): 
Blog(s) rocking your world lately:
Favorite nail color:
Now playing while you work:
The last thing you bought:
What you have planned for summer

Can't wait to learn more about some of you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment