Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Design | Organization is Key Part Two

As many of you know by now I am slight OCD when it comes to being organized and that's putting it lightly! 
I just like how everything has a place and if you do it right the way you store your items in your office can lead to some very nice design elements/spaces. I love the idea of hiding things in storage boxes or baskets to hide the mass chaos that an office can become. When it comes to boxes and folders I am definitely not afraid of leaving those out in the open as long as they're stylish! 



I am beyond obsessed with these chairs, I mean does it really get any better then the Phillip Stark Ghost chair?!




What are your thoughts on keeping an organized office?
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment