Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Design | Love is Brewing

Personally I love when prospective clients reach out to me and ask if I can take one of my existing designs on etsy and change it....no I'm not kidding!! Sometimes they want little tweaks here and there and sometimes they want to change the item COMPLETELY. 
In a sense it creates a sort of challenge for me and gets me out of my comfort zone to come up with something perfect to match their vision...not to mention it adds another item into my portfolio! 

The other day a young lady messaged me and asked me if I could take a mad hatter mad libs (tongue twister!) and change it into a coffee lovers theme. I said of course! My pleasure!! and set about figuring out a new design for her. Once I got on a roll aka in the zone I decided I needed to create a matching invitation to go with it...because why would you just want the game piece when you can have the invite as well :)

Below are the items I came up with....thoughts? Love them? Hate them?



With love and a dash of details, 

Brigid

No comments:

Post a Comment