Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Design | Barn Chic

I'm sorry I've been so MIA the past couple of days! I've been visiting my family back in Baltimore! I spent the whole weekend relaxing, sleeping, eating, hanging out with my puppy and enjoying some wine on our beautiful back porch. It was a much needed break from work and the real world, but now it's back to the grind! 
As I've stated numerous times I am not a huge fan of rustic decorations. However, after seeing this barn house I might be changing my tune! Everything in this house is so crisp, clean and of course WHITE (my favorite!!). I am beyond obsessed with the rope banister for the stair case as well as the way they incorporated it into the light fixtures. 
To top it all off the view is to die for! Add a glass of wine, a good friend, the perfect sunset and you're living the good life. 









No comments:

Post a Comment