Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Design | Eucalyptus Avenue

When I stumbled upon Evers + Anderson Interior Design I was instantly intrigued. Their portfolio boasted a lot of clean cut designs with splashes or bold prints and colors which I am ALL about. I instantly fell in love with their Eucalyptus Avenue project which is shown below. 

Each room has it's own unique self, the patterns instantly draw your eyes around the entire room in addition it's busy without being too busy. All in all I'm saying if I had the money I would 1) either move into this house instantly (although I'd have to find a job in CA....) or 2) I would completely redo my house to mirror some of the design elements they used. 







I can totally see myself binge watching Bravo in this room!!




Until we meet again!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment