Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Design | White Done Right

I have a major case of white as the focal color in homes right now. As in I can't stop picturing myself living in a completely stark white house with pops of colors and accessories being the only thing adding color to my surroundings.
Let's hear it, who else is loving white right now and wouldn't hate to escape to some of these spaces?!


Photo by Simon Watson | Architectural Digest

Photo by Joshua McHugh | Architectural Digest
Photo by Nikolas Koenig | Architectural Digest

Photo by Nikolas Koenig | Architectural Digest

Photo by Joshua McHugh | Architectural Digest

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those, especially the architectural digest one! I've been obsessed with Swedish design and interiors which are 90% white with black accents! haha I really like the cross over into these styles that are more warm with the tropical and citrus colors. Very welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I have a slight obsession with color so I think the combination with the stark white helps to tone down my obsession! Obviously black and white will always be the classic combination though :)

      Delete