Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Design | Be Daring, Use Neon Colors

This season is all about the neon and I have to say I fully support it! Whether it be in small doses like the hot pink desk or the amazingly colored Fifi chairs that can be seen below. Or in large doses like the outfit from Fash Boulevard or the lululemon top, neon is definitely on the up and up!
What are your thoughts on neon colors??


Photo Courtesy of Fash Boulevard
Photo Courtesy of lululemon


Photo Courtesy of Fifi Cheek

2 comments:

  1. ahh I want that hot pink desk!! so cute. Do you have a lululemon near by? It's just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I'm obsessed with the hot pink desk esp with the wallpaper on the bulletin board that's behind it! We don't have one in Wilmington but I'm slightly obsessed and check the website daily! I actually just bought that highlighter yellow top that's above and I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete