Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Design | Bedroom Dreams...

The bedroom has always been my favorite space in any house/space I've ever lived in, it's always been my escape from the world. When I was little I would go up to my room and close the door to hide from my parents, even now when I live with roommates all I have to do is close the door and I immediately relax. Sometimes you just need some time for yourself and what better place then a big comfy bedroom to do that?! 
When I finally have my own house these are some of the bedrooms that I would love to pull inspiration from...
LOVE the lighting! I wouldn't mind waking up to that every morning :)
I love the pop of color in this room!
Exposed Brick Walls just make the room seem instantly more cozy...plus it takes out the work of painting another wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment