Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Design | Burlap

When you hear the word burlap, pretty is not really the first thing that comes to mind. However, after using it this past week to "fallize" my house (pictures to come!). I kind of have a new found sense of respect and love for the material. With my curiosity piqued I did a pinterest search (where else would you look?!?) and came up with some amazing homes using the fabric. I mean lets be honest why wouldn't you use the material?? The texture is great, the color is neutral and the price is unbeatable!
Throw away your mental images of potato sacks and feast your eyes on some of the amazing homes below using burlap!

Cote de Texas

Elle Decor

The Lettered Cottage

Southern Living Idea House

This Photographer's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment