Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Design | Favorite Wedding Invitations

Let's face facts...we live in an age where paperless posts and Facebook invitations are predominate, very rarely do you get an invitation in the mail. In my opinion I love getting items in the mail, it's almost like Christmas....if Christmas was mainly me getting bills. However, wedding invitations are one of those momentous occasions that just cannot be sent via e-vite, Facebook, event bright or any other social media portal you can think of. 

While I myself am not married...yet! I do enjoy looking and secretly pining the ones that catch my eye for future consideration ;) Below are some of my favorites right now:

Moira Design

Press Engaged

Press Engaged

Press Engaged



With love and a dash of details, 

Brigid

No comments:

Post a Comment