Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Design | Front Porch Musings

Alright I admit it I am officially AWFUL at blogging! It's not even like I took a small amount of time off, not a weekend, not a week, no I took MONTHS off from doing this! I apologize for my apparent laziness and allowing myself to get sucked into work (sorry if you're reading this boss lady!). I promise I will never leave you out in limbo again....at least I hope I don't :)
Ok enough of my ranting and raving and onto my favorite thing this time of the year....sitting on the porch! 
It's the perfect time of the year right now in North Carolina, the weather isn't frigidly cold or blazingly hot. You get the occasional afternoon rain storm which makes sitting out on your front porch with a glass of vino all the more enjoyable. 
Here are some of my favorite front porch ideas. Comfy cushions...check! porch swing...double check! wicker furniture...you better believe it!

Classy Style

Martha Stewart Living

Kriste Michelini Design

Architectural Digest

pinterest

Perfect Porches
What are some of your favorite comfy contributions for a front porch?!

No comments:

Post a Comment