Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Design | Chaise Comfort

A chaise couch has always been a topic of conversation for my boyfriend and I. When we talk about what we want our living room to look like in the future I always argue that I want it to be stylish and welcoming. He always argues that he wants it to be comfortable and a place where people can gather to watch football or relax to watch a movie. With all of that in mind we always agree that no matter what a chaise couch is a MUST for our future home. 
I can see the merit in owning a chaise couch and I did say that the room was all about comfort BUT I can't help praising chaise as a separate piece. It has a way of marrying perfectly with a sofa and making the room feel open and inviting!







So which do you prefer? The classic "L" shaped chaise couch or the chaise couch combination?!

No comments:

Post a Comment