Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Festive Fall Decorations

With work being so insane this year I didn't have time to pull out my fall decorations until this past weekend! I kept my white painted wine bottles and just switched out the flowers for some fall foliage, I kept the black lanterns too because lets be honest who doesn't love lanterns?! My roommate had some burlap so I used that to add some fluff on the mantle along with some of the left over foliage that I purchased. Throw in some pumpkins and flickering candles and voila! You have your fall mantle! 
Now on to the best part, I saw this on pinterest and I just HAD to do it. I used the leftover burlap, along with black paper, mod podge and twine to make the fall banner that hangs below the mantle. I think it tied everything together perfectly!


What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment