Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Design | Tufted Headboards

Hello loves!! Sorry for the brief hiatus in blogging world! I was visiting the boyfriend in Portland, Maine this past weekend.Let's just say you haven't seen fall leaves until you've been up to Maine! 
Sadly it's time to rejoin the real world, however, since all of my current thoughts are full of curling up in bed and catching up on my sleep I thought what better thing to talk about then beds! Or even better....headboards; let's face it they pretty much make or break the bedroom. When it comes to picking the perfect spot to sit your mattress, I love a beautiful tufted headboard.
I don't know why but it just seems to be the perfect place to curl up in bed with a good book or catch up with the person you love the most! 

Harmony in Design


Kreative Kottage

Layla Grace

Lisa Sherry Interieurs

pictureperfecthome
What are your thoughts on a tufted headboard?!

No comments:

Post a Comment