Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

vBarre Invades Wilmington!

If you've never heard of vBarre you are seriously missing out!

Essentially vBarre is designed to tone and trim the body using a combination of ballet, Pilates and resistance training. Of course when the Pilates studio I go to started offering the classes I was a little skeptical. Actually I think my instructor's exact words were: "Judging by the face you're making I'm going to take it you didn't like the class."After I got over the initial awkwardness of learning something new I quickly became obsessed!
Let's be honest when you can hardly walk the next day... that's a great workout.




If you've never tried vBarre I highly recommend it!
More importantly if you live in Wilmington check out Lithe Core Pilates Studio
They offer a new client special of (1) month unlimited for $75 and their instructors are hands down the best in town!


Photos by Leslie Koehn

No comments:

Post a Comment