Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favorites

It's here! It's finally here! 
Even though I have to work tomorrow, Friday always seems to bring a smile to my face. 
I'm already looking for Saturday night when I get out of work, go home, plop down on the couch, pour myself a glass of wine and get lost in some ridiculously tacky reality show. Let's be honest we all watch them, I wanna know what's going on in the Real Housewives world and I wanna know ASAP!  
Enough of my rambling, what are you up to this weekend?!
I almost forgot the whole point of the this post! 
Without further ado here are my favorites from this past week...

Favorite Top
 
Via TopShop

Favorite Summer Treat
 
Via Lauren Conrad

Favorite Business Card Design
 
Via Best Awards

Favorite Summer Cocktail
 
 
Favorite Smile
 
 
I hope you have a fabulously relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment