Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Design | Philippe Stark

I have always been a huge fan of Philippe Stark, I wrote my thesis on him for my Art History class and honestly a lot of his work with hotels inspired me to go into the hospitality industry. After all what better way to know how to design a hotel then learn the ins and outs of it, right?!? Although with that being said I seem to be sucked into the hotel world with little hope of getting back into the design world....
Any-who enough about me and back to Philippe Stark! While he has many MANY different projects I decided to target this one today. Why? Because of the contrasting colors, the clean lines, and the originality of it all. It's quirky without being overwhelming, tranquil while still holding your interest and making you continually look around to make sure you didn't miss anything! 






What do you think? Is it too much for your tastes?!
I adore it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment