Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Design | Cynthia Collins

I apologize for being MIA yesterday! I've been recovering from the flu all weekend long and just didn't have the energy to make the long steps from my bed to my computer...located directly next to my bed (I'm pathetic I know :) )
In an effort to brighten up your day I want to show you this fabulous house! 
The house feels light and airy with certain touches that add a type of wow factor to the space. I love, love, LOVE the lucite arms on the chair in the living room and the bed makes me just want to cozy up on cold day and watch a movie; complete with the adorable golden retriever that's pictured! 






What do you think? Love it or hate it? I'm slightly obsessed with the installation on the stove hood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment