Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Time is the Best Time

Saturday marks the official start of fall and I wanted to share a few things I wanted to accomplish before the end of the year rolls around: 

Exercise Everday
Call friends and family who I haven't spoken to in awhile
Host a dinner party/girls night
Don't fall asleep to the TV, instead read a good book (I'm super guilty of this!)
Make the most of each day
Say please and thank you more, just because
Cook some yummy NEW fall recipes
Light a candle no matter what time of the day it is
Make some homemade apple cider
Visit a lighthouse – maybe when I'm visiting the boyfriend. It’s something I’ve never done and sounds fun and romantic
Don't stress about the little things

Fall is my favorite season of the year, I don't know if it's all of the home cooked comfort food, the cozy sweaters, or all of the pumpkin smells!
The days are getting shorter, and now more than ever I feel like I need to cram anything and everything into the twelve short hours of light that we have available. 
What are some of the things you're looking forward to this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment