Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Currently Coveting Kitchens Without Upper Cabinets

Do you snip and pin photos of your favorite kitchens for future inspiration? I do too, and one of the trends I started noticing of the majority of the pictures I hoard away is the kitchen's do not have upper cabinets! I know, I know y'all are probably thinking that I'm insane or where would I store all of my messy kitchen gadgets and spices that I don't want people to see?! Many of the kitchens pictured have the luxury of separate pantry space and miles of lower drawers to hide your tools, pans, ingredients and dishes.
Here are some examples of kitchens without upper cabinets; to me the space feels much more open, and it leaves the wall space free for artwork or more importantly windows!







All Images Via Robbins Architecture

What do you think? Loving or hating it?

No comments:

Post a Comment