Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Design | Dining by Design

When I stumbled upon an article in Architectural Digest about the Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS (DIFFA) not only did the Interior Designer inside of me fall in love but so did the Catering Manager.
The organization recently hosted it's 15th Annual Dining by Design Fundraiser in New York, which showcased over 40 tabletop designs by some pretty prominent designers. 
Not only did it raise $650,000 for charity but it got some wheels in my head turning!
I wish I could do some of these tabletop designs for some of my groups...maybe one day! 
Check out some of the amazing tabletop designs below and tell me what you think!

The Architectural Digest table.

Kravet by Johnathan Adler

The New York Times, designed by Design Within Reach.

New York Design Center, styled by Alexa Stevenson & Access to Design.

Hayneedle, designed by Evette Rios.

Artistic Tile, designed by Thom Filicia.
Ralph Lauren Home’s installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment