Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Design | One Hundred Shades of Grey

I love grey! I know that's weird to say because so many people associate the color with rain or something slightly depressing, however, in a room I cannot get enough grey. We all know I have a love for neutral color palates but something about grey screams the perfect base to build a room off of. 

We've been having an on going battle with the color grey every since we decided to paint one of the rooms in the house a light grey. We quickly learned that the paint sample might be a light grey but that doesn't mean it will dry a light grey....generally it dries about three shades darker. I have been googling the best grey colors for days!! Is it really so hard to ask for the perfect grey color?!?! 

Below are some of the rooms that show the perfect grey color I'm desperately hunting for! 






Until we meet again!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment