Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Design | The elusive ghost chair

When I was in college I wrote my senior year paper on Philippe Starck and to say a love was born is an understatement....more along the lines of obsession! Ever since I first started my research I instantly fell in love with his Louis Ghost Chair, I mean whats not to love?!?! Only Philippe Starck could take something worthy of a king and change it into the modern masterpiece that it is!! 

I have pinned multiple pictures of home offices with this chair, dining room tables set with it, I've loaded it into my shopping card multiple times simply to empty it moments later, I've googled it a million times trying to find a deal but I have yet to pull the trigger. 

I mean seriously you cannot look at this chair and tell me you don't love it!!





Until next time!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment