Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!


Christmas, celebrations, a cold interrupting my New Year's ball dropping viewing, and finally a new year! 2012 was a good year but I'm pretty excited to see what 2013 has to bring. 
The year could not have ended any better! I don't know about you but I love how full my calendar gets in the month of December from all the social functions that start popping up. Then there's the hype of battling the masses trying to buy Christmas presents (I won't lie I purchased most of mine online), the never ending cookie baking, eating, drinking, etc. Top that off with the 20 Holiday parties that I had to work at the hotel and you have one exhausting but amazing month! 
Since I couldn't go home for Christmas my family decided to rent a house at Wrightsville beach for close to a week and I couldn't have been more thrilled! 
We tend to entertain ourselves when we're together, ever since I can remember we've always called ourselves the Griswalds (after National Lampoon's crazy family!)
In addition to my family being in town I got a call from my boyfriend, who lives 1,400 miles away, telling me that his boss didn't want him to spend Christmas alone so he moved his flight up to arrive on Christmas day. Talk about the best Christmas present ever!!
So needless to say my 2012 ended with a crazy but worthwhile month!  I promise to be back more often with regular blog posts, now that my life will go back to a semi normal pace!
I hope you all had a great holiday!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment