Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Design | Frank Gehry

I have always been a huge fan of Frank Gehry's work ever since I studied him in my Art History classes. With that being said it comes as no surprise that I fell in love with Patrick Dempsey's house, originally designed by Frank Gehry. It is a warm and artfully decorated house with a slight him of bohemian. The stark white walls with exposed wooden beams are enough to take your breath away. Throw in the large glass panel doors and high ceilings and you're practically in heaven! 
I don't know about you but the living room with the walls of chopped wood is just amazing to me! I love how something as simple as that can lead to such a wow factor! 











What do you think could you see yourself hiding away here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment