Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Design | Dreaming of the Dominican

I am in need of a getaway ASAP!! These long hours at work have really instilled a case of wanderlust in me! I've been to the Dominican once and it was amazing, I always fantasize about being back on the beach in my hammock with a Banana Mamita in hand. Since that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon I will just have to continue to live in my day dreams!! 
This vacation home done by a Venezuelan couple is truly inviting and helps me indulge in my fantasy. I love the bold colors and how open everything is. I can just imagine falling asleep in that master bedroom to the sound of the ocean crashing on the shore. 








What do you think? Can you see yourself vacationing here with all your friends?! It just seems like the perfect home for social gatherings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment